Monday, August 10, 2009

Rules of the Game!

It is only fair that I start this blog by setting up some BASIC RULES on what I will write about, and what I will not even go there in this blog. My intent, although selfish because I could really use your help in many of my personal situations, is not to turn this into a "pointing fingers" or "finding who to blame" for what I will share. On the contrary, I'll start by taking full responsibility for most of what goes wrong in my life from the get go...I have made so many mistakes I am not even sure there are enough terrabytes in cyberspace for me to log them all. So here are a few rules I will try to abide to in order to be able to make this blog work:

1 - I will not blame my ex-wife (as tempting as this really is for me) or anyone else for any of my two teenage son's behaviour or habits.

2 - I will not post any individual replies, instead I will address issues in public and for the benefit of all.

3 - There will be no sugar coating, so if you are easily offended please read another blog instead.

This is the first time I have ever done this, so if any really good rule to keep the blog honest and helpful should be used, please send me a note for consideration.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment