Friday, April 9, 2010

Top 10 reasons you should not give up as a parent...

10. What else would you do with your free time?
  9. What else would you do with all your money?
  8. What else would you do with all your extra gas?
  7. Who would be left to challenge your never ending patience?
  6. It would take weeks to get used to being able to sleep all night straight again.
  5. Shopping at Costco or Sam's Club wouldn't make any sense.
  4. It would take forever to have a full load of clothes to do laundry.
  3. You would have to find a different hobby other than cleaning.
  2. What would you do with all those locks you bought for the medicine and liquor cabinet?
  1. You'd get bumped off the list to become a Saint after you were sooo close!

Dad

2 comments:

  1. Rosalinda MontelongoApril 13, 2010 at 1:13 AM

    Okay firstly, I know I just did not read "for Other Men" only...aahem excuuuuse me. Do you not recollect my tellings of me and my son? HMMMMMMMM? LOL. Seriously, your sense of humor is hysterical. Your list was very facetious yet all too true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend, I am so pleased to learn that you have read some of my posts. Indeed I do remember clearly your "tellings" of you and your son, and trust me when I tell you that your strength has been an inspiration to me many times.

    By the way, the description at the beginning of my blog which refers to it as "A father's survival guide for other men..." is very much outdated since what I intended to do in the beginning has taken a life of its own by now. In your honor I will re-phrase the purpose of my blog and in the process welcome you to my now over 3,000 visitors.

    Thank you for reading, and most of all thank you for your kind comments...you are a good friend.

    ReplyDelete