Friday, February 26, 2010

Today I pray...

Oh Lord, You need to know that I am nothing without You. All I am it is because of You. You have always been inside of me...always! Today I kneel to You and raise my arms asking for You to take care of all of my needs. Please God, today I pray that:

When I am lost...guide me.

When I am hurt...heal my heart.

When I am sad...bring joy into my life.

When I am lost...show me the way.

When I am sick...heal my body.

When I am confused...explain it to me.

When I am afraid...give me courage.

When I am weak...give me strength.

When I am wrong...show me the truth.

When I am proud...show me humility.

When I am angry...bring me peace.

Only You dear God can make sense of my life. There must be a reason for the path that You have taken me. As tough as it may seem today, I know that there is meaning to your will. As long as You are by my side, I do not need anything else. Thank you dear Father, I am yours to make of me as you wish.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment